Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: what are you curious about?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Oola's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 30th, 2001
    Posts
    6
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    that is, what have you seen that you'd like explored? i don't usually do these survey things, but i'm curious about this one.

    as for me, there are two things i want to know about, since we pretty much know the end.
    1. whatever happened to francine saying she loves david, especially since they spent all that time together? i get that david would be off-limits regarding that type of thing, but if francine feels that so strongly that she wakes up saying it, i don't think she could just sit on that.

    2. david's past. everyone's probably said that at some point, though.

    actually, i have one more question. (geez, this is a trite post) who do you root for? that is, who would you like to see together in happy lovely eternal bliss? i'm a katchoo-david person m'self. are there terms for this, like with x-files fans? shippers? kdshippers?

    right right. on your answering way, then.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Mibbitmaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2000
    Posts
    291
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm a Katchoo-David-Francine fan, myself. Don't look that way, though. I was wondering about the answer to questions 1 & 2 myself.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Darth Fett's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 20th, 2000
    Posts
    400
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Actually, I always took Francine's comment wehn she woke up as a question, as in, could that really be true?

    As far as rooting, I believe K* F should be together....but I now believe the book is a tragedy and so, I don't actually hope or believe anyone will get much happiness(and if Terry writes himself into a corner and punks out the ending, I'll drop my entire SiP collection into a woodchipper....but I have said that before! smile)
    *shrugs* but your mileage may vary...

    Darth

    ------------------
    'Faith. What a dirty monosyllable. Jill, why didn't you mention that one when you were teaching me the short words that musn't be used in polite company?'
    -Valentine Michael Smith, aka the Man from Mars- Stranger in a Strange Land

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Oola's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 30th, 2001
    Posts
    6
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well... what I'd really like is for the three of them to realize that they all really love each other, and that they probably have what it takes to be a triple instead of a couple, but if Francine couldn't stomach being with a chick, i doubt she could live with two other people. I mean, what would the neighbors think? Has it ever been mentioned as a possibility outside of speculators like us? I don't think it has, but I might have to go back through my library. Library... geez, what a geek I am.


  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner Branflakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 3rd, 1999
    Posts
    2,290
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Lightbulb

    I'm a fan for K&F to be together.

    I'd like to see David's past and Darcy's beginnings.

    ------------------
    The original ninja lesbian milk getter.
    Please click on that banner.
    The one called "brain" and "brandiflakes" and....
    I'm tired of the silent majority. Silence equals death.
    Life is what you make it.
    "For there is nothing either good or bad but thinking makes it so."-Shakespeare, Hamlet
    "My hope is that one day our society as a whole will be able to look past gender and see the integrity of the relationship that lies beyond." --Jamie Brown (in a letter regarding homosexual relationships printed in a University of Dallas paper)
    ChatterBox

  6. #6
    Inactive Member witchblade's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 16th, 2001
    Posts
    45
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    katchoo and francine all the way

    the witchblade

    without love we are nothing more than Strangers In Paradise.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member ShadeFell's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 11th, 1999
    Posts
    46
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    francine and david.

    i do NOT think katchoo should be with ANYBODY until she calms down and matures. she is VERY abusive, both verbally and physicaly (she's assaulted both david and francine).

    in the future, we've seen her all calm and with it. with david out of the picture and katchoo all grown up, i hope to see her and francine together. but until then, katchoo shouldn't be with anyone.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •